Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Home for Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!
So at the moment, I am sitting in the living room of my parents house. I am at home, relaxing, enjoying my break from school. Don't get me wrong, I like school. The tree in front of me, music on the television, it is nice to know that I can be here, my life the way it is because of Jesus Christ. With each passing year, it becomes less about how much I open, but what I do. I love doing devotions. God speaks, He really does.
Tonight was the first of the gathers of the season. It was awesome, family, supper, games. Just the blessing of spending time with them. God really blessed me.
So remember, not just think about it. Jesus is the reason for the season. (Even if we have our timing off)

Blessings,
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment