Monday, December 14, 2009

Coffee Break


So here we are, Monday evening, I am taking a break from studying. My roommate is pretty tired, so I started to make some coffee. Decided to take this picture. It was like this, I liked the way it looked. A few more moments, then finish up coffee. Then back to studying. Have my Corinthians exam tomorrow morning. Then driving back home for Christmas. This year has a twist to it that it hasn't for many years. There is my family gatherings only. I was thinking about this yesterday. I only need to go to two things. Little slower this year. I like it, but I need to wake up my roomie. Blessings, and Merry CHRISTmas.
Dan Van

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping you have a very merry Christmas! Thinking of you all at Oma's amd Opa's tonight, wish we could be there.

    ReplyDelete