Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taking a Break

Sermon prepping is a lot of fun to do. I am really excited to do this passage. For one thing, I am challenging myself with what I am talking about, secondly, it needs to be said. I am relying on God to give me the strength to get through it. I have spent a good amount of my time in the Bible and commentaries. So today I was working on putting things together for the way I am saying them. It started with a 2 and half hour nap this afternoon. So at 330 I started working on it and did that for 2 hours. Went to supper and when I came back did it some more. Now I am here. With almost my third point done, should be done tonight and able to practice it tomorrow.

That is all for now, Blessings
Daniel

PS. Some people need to update blogs, I need something to read.

1 comment: