Thursday, September 17, 2009

Guess who's back. That is right, two days in a row for a post. So some following may ask what has happened since I have been here at school. Well it has officially been two weeks since I've been at school. My classes are great. God has put me in the right spot at this time. I am learning so much and thank God for Millar. The teachers are just wanting to pour so much into our lives. To drink it in is amazing. The community feeling is starting to grow. People are starting to settle in(freshmen are still taking a little more time, or it could be the fact that they had paper due tonight).

I love the fact that I was able to play football, and with very little pain. It was great, my aim throwing the ball needs a little work, but the team as a whole is working well. I still haven't been able to get into the gym. Need to work on that.

God has really been making me trust him lately. I started getting sick basically the day I got out here. I was just really tired and was able to focus much. Today I am feeling like 95%. So almost out of the woods.

So, I made a passing comment about coffee in the last post. Well first, thank you Josh and Vanessa, the french press is amazing. Really enjoying it. Secondly, I get to drink Starbucks in my room when ever I want, and not travel 6 hours on a round trip for it.

God Bless.
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment